We are seeking to source BA candidates with Platforms and Engineering experience for our client who is based in Cape Town.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- The role facilitates effective and competitive business processes by eliciting, analysing, validating and documenting business organisational and/or operational requirements, providing alternatives and making recommendations. This role plays an instrumental role in the delivery teams to ensure that solutions are delivered according to the business requirements
- Degree or Diploma with 3 to 5 years related experience.
- Business Analysis certification at Practitioner level (ECBA, CCBA), FTI certification or similar
- 3 years Business analysis in retail processes
- 3 years Retail industry
- Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Full job spec available for interested candidates. Please apply with fully updated CV, notice period and expected salary.
- Business Analyst
- Software Development Life Cycle
- process modelling
- data management
- data flow diagrams
- meta data
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Business Analysis
Desired Qualification Level: