Northern Grampians Shire Council has a brand new suite of offerings for new and existing businesses in its revamped Business Growth Program and is declaring itself “Open for Business!”.
Council’s program can assist all kinds of enterprises from start-ups through to large established firms with innovation, best practice, export and jobs growth and economic and environmental sustainability.
Visitors to council’s website can access a raft of information from the Business page including:
- Funding Accelerator – access to business funding.
- Business Connections – networking opportunities for businesses via council.
- Business Development – resources to assist with business growth.
- Permit Concierge – guidance for businesses through permit and approval processes.
- Regional Collaboration – initiatives with wider benefits across the community and municipal borders.
Northern Grampians Shire Council Mayor Cr Tony Driscoll believes the new program will deliver many benefits for business owners in the shire.
“Sometimes as a business owner, you can become hyper-focused on the day to day and miss opportunities that could help your business reposition itself as a market leader or expand in a new direction let alone remain compliant in this new era of CovidSafe operation,” Cr Driscoll stated.
“Council’s Economic Development Team is “Open for Business” and keen to help leverage our local businesses and economy as much as possible. I encourage every business owner – whether you are established or just starting out – to make contact, visit the Business page on our website and subscribe to the e-news. You will then be in the know when it comes to resources, access to funding, professional development courses and networking events.”